CAREER HIGHLIGHTS - BIOSKETCH
Aaron E. Tytschkowski
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Operation and maintenance of industrial wastewater treatment facilities.
- Design and optimization of chemical precipitation and sedimentation processes.
- Construction of industrial wastewater and sludge conveyance systems.
- Construction management of earthworks associated with wastewater impoundment modifications.
- Operation and maintenance of in-situ biological treatment processes for remediation of groundwater impacted with chlorinated solvents.
- Tier II/Form R reporting.